ServiceMaster of Greater Washington is committed to be the premier provider of professional restoration services to commercial and residential markets. We accomplish this by developing a strong team of leaders who, through their pride of ownership, bring a sense of urgency in delivering superior service to our customers. We are committed to honesty and integrity and we deliver what we promise. We show a heartfelt concern for people and the environment through the work we do daily. We are currently looking to expand our team and now is a great time to apply!
- Scope losses onsite with clients, adjusters, property managers, etc..
- Write estimates for services (Cleaning, demo, pack out, etc..)
- Correspond with all vested parties of losses to ensure satisfaction, accuracy, and affordability
- Ability to handle quick turn around times for estimating and project completion
- Attention to detail given on all projects
- Communicate with project managers, leads, and other personnel, the needs and requirements of loss/scope- Both verbally and in writing
- Work with management on complex claims
- Other duties as assigned
- Clean background check
- Drivers license with good driving history is a must
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs as needed.
- Knowledge of the restoration industry (Standards, guidelines, insurance work, etc..)
- Flexible schedule, available 24/7/365 as needed
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Able to work 8+ hours a day
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are a requirement.
- Proficient with G-Suites/Office, Xactimate, and other various related programs
- Paid Training and certifications
- Retirement Plan- Safe Harbour
- Health and Dental insurance
- Company Vehicle- once trained
- Company Phone
- Competitive pay
Project Managers lead our production activities in the field, making decisions that impact the success of the assignment. They perform a variety of tasks, monitors and inspects tasks for commercial and residential restoration jobs to ensure completion of drying, demolition and various restoration activities, prepares/reviews documentation to include notes, photos and documents according to company policies and procedures, explains processes used to complete active jobs and next steps to resolution in person to customers, supervise techs assigned to the job. You will need not only your excellent technical skills, you must have the necessary Customer Service skills that are necessary to work through difficult situations.
You may assist the Estimator or will be responsible for creating estimates in Xactimate utilizing the program guidelines and IICRC standards. Must have basic construction background which includes basic understanding of building materials, flooring and other materials affected by wind, water, fire, smoke and other property damage causes. You will make a difference here. From helping clients solve the needs they have, helping our company grow and prosper.
- Retrieves work orders, checks route for travel, ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job, arrives to work site
- Completes assigned jobs according to company processes, maintains quality control within the budget of each job
- May perform daily monitoring on active residential and/or commercial jobs and communicates with customers.
- Maintains records of personnel and resources used on projects and communicates all billable events to others.
- May be responsible for creation of estimates in applicable software
- Inspect and scope jobs onsite-and works with Project Manager/ Crew Chief/Lead Tech on scope of job
- Document / review loss with clear and descriptive job photos and upload into operating system/software
- May write mitigation and reconstruction estimates using Xactimate
- Communicates conversations and key information on the job using the notes feature in required software
- Estimates using carrier audit standards and manages the estimate based on feedback from client and customer
- Explains drying process and next steps to resolution in person to customers using printed materials as a guide
- Interfaces with adjusters and customers in person, over the phone, and virtually to resolve issues and answer questions about the loss
- May perform quality assurance inspections after completion and obtain customer signatures for approval, requests payments when necessary.
- Prepares documentation and pictures according to company policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement from insurance companies
- May train new technicians or key operational team members
- High school graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of insurance restoration and or construction industry
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record
- Able to work independently or work with/lead a team
- Exhibit professionalism, maturity, and the willingness to serve the customer
- Experience managing teams of 2 or more
- Experience with entering data using a tablet or mobile phone
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Must be able to prioritize activities and meet deadlines
- Working on-call schedule is required
- Certifications preferred:
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
- FSRT – Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- OCT – Odor Control Technician
- WRT – Water Damage Restoration Technician
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 70 pounds often, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time. Lifting, squatting, crawling and crouching is required.
- Express or exchange ideas with others and receive and act on detailed information given.
- For safety reasons, respirators, which are used in certain situations, must be able to seal to your face.
- Be exposed to various inside and outside working conditions: The change of environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.