1. Inspect & assess: Using state-of-the-art instruments, our certified technicians will inspect your home for damage, identify the source and outline the work required.
2. Remove water: We use various methods to extract water, including absorbing, draining, pumping and vacuuming.
3. Evaporation: Using equipment such as air movers, we help the water to evaporate faster.
4. Dehumidification: We use professional dehumidifiers for water-damaged homes to extract the moisture from the air and expedite the drying process.
5. Monitoring: Our technicians take atmospheric and moisture content readings that indicate whether the area is drying, at what rate and what adjustments, if any, need to be made to expedite the drying process and avoid excessive uncontrolled humidity levels.